Marion Cotillard is she the reason of divorce ?


The News that filled the world, The divorce between " Angelina Jolie " and " Brad Pitt ". After 04 years married and 12 years relationship, the end of the road is came. but why? why they make such that decision?. 

Many reason can found it to explain why did they make that decision?, but the common reason whose associated by French actress " Marion Cotillard " Which has a relation with " Brad Pitt ", Is it correct? What is her reaction about that? Follow us:


The French actress " Marion Cotillard " is denied yesterday Wednesday 21th, September 2016, any involvement from her in divorce of Hollywood stars, and she confirmed that she was pregnant by her boyfriend French actor " Guillaume Canet ". The have a son and waiting another baby.

The French Oscar-winning actress said that: "This comment will be the first and last one from me about this topic", and continued "I have to talk about what is happening, cause this case had touched my love & close people. First of all, many years ago I met the man who I wanted for my life ever, he is my son's father and upcoming baby. He is my lover, my best friend & the only person who I need ".


In the end she said: "I hope Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt can find the Calm and quiet event in their life".


So What is the main reason for devorce? we will found it soon guys, follow us in SeedSaw.

See you soon!!!!
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment